Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mums

I see fall colors now they are all over in all grocery stores. I am talking about mums and how colorful they all are. The other day I was tempted to buy three colorful mums and right away planted it. I had a bad experience last year when I bought huge three potted mums and did not plant it right away it just withered. For me spending money and I could not see it the next year I feel rob but it was my fault I get lazy. This year I told myself I won't buy but I did so I change my habit not to get lazy so I planted it right away. Here is my first mum...

                                                       Linking to Friday Floral Fotos

5 comments:

  1. Splendid colours! Fall colours are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually me too. The splash of color in this season is terrific! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Fall is my favorite season and I love these colors and mixtures of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  What a beautiful shots. Great with the warm and golden colors:)
    I love autumn!

    ReplyDelete