Monday, September 16, 2013

The Path

Every time I do my walk at the park I brought along with me is my camera and cellphone. I do not listen to any music because I like to hear what is going on in my surroundings. The trails at the park is really intimidating in the beginning I keep on looking at my back thinking somebody might just jump right onto me, lol! But I figure out how to make it safe...watch out! ^_^


                                                             Linking to Our World Tuesday
                                                                              Wordless Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. Yes, very nice pictures, this road is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great walk!! Bpoom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nature trails are so pretty... I agree, the sounds of nature beats all others :)

    ReplyDelete